What is LAMS - liposuction by injectables ? X Cyn LAMS Day1 - 10 Journey Review

What is LAMS - liposuction by injectables ? 
 365mc Hospital LAMS Day1 - 10 Journey Review

Many people may know what is liposuction

However only some people know what is LAMS

LAMS is a short term of ‘Local Anesthesia Minimal-invasive Liposuction’ which is a new technique for liposuction removal developed by 365mc hospital in South Korea. 

In other words, LAMS is liposuction procedure with injectables. However, no incision, no general/sleeping anesthesia, no need any compression garment, even no recovery period.

However, many people may wonder the effect of LAMS…no worry! I tried! LAMS can take the fat cells directly! I have taken away 4 bottles of fats which 1 bottle is 50cc.

SO? What is the difference between liposuction and LAMS?

Firstly, you may have a little painful and uncomfortable through the procedure because only under in local anesthesia. Honestly, I felt painful at first in my LAMS procedure.

Second, the extraction of fat cells in liposuction is 100% because you are in a general anesthesia; however LAMS CANNOT, may be 90-95%? The doctor needs to stop at some point because you may feel pain as the a little amount of fat cells left behind.

My swelling and bruises are getting better within 1week!

And my muffin top seems disappearing while the swelling is gone down.



And I had received the aftercare treatment in last Wednesday( more information in next blog)

365mc LAMS - liposuction by injectables 

Non surgery 

No incisions 

No compression garment

No general anesthesia

No stitches remove required

No recovery time

If you have any questions about 365mc LAMS | liposuction by injectables, please feel free to contact me ^^

My Instagram 
My Tiktok


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

365mc LAMS non-surgical procedure | Liposuction by injectables | lose 12kg in 10 months!

My 365mc Hospital LAMS - Liposuction Recovery Review DAY1 - 5

365mc LAMS liposuction | take away my JIBANGII 지방이 bellyfat!