365mc LAMS liposuction | take away my JIBANGII 지방이 bellyfat!

365mc LAMS liposuction | take away my JIBANGII 지방이 bellyfat!


(You can watch the blog in my Instagram)
I decide to use 365mc LAMS LIPOSUCTION to take away my bellyfat!

I highest weight in my life was around 62-3kg when I was  a University student.

And right now is around 48-50kg ( and my height is 160cm). Actually I am not in obesity situation or have a lot of fats. However! I have a problem that I cannot solve even I lose near 12kg! That problem is my Belly Fat!

Look! You can see through the photos!

I am so disgusted with this belly! 
For example, if I wear the skirt, there will be something ‘bulge’…it is so distressing to me:(

THEREFORE! I decided to do LAMS* to take it away!

I had my surgery in this Wednesday and right now is in swelling situation. I will update more in next week:)


LAMS* liposuction by Injectables

365mc LAMS

Local Anesthetic Minimal-Invasive Liposuction (LAMS) is a new technique for liposuction removal developed by 365mc based on its 16 years of experience in obesity treatment. LAMS is no incision and general anesthesia.


365mc LAMS - liposuction by injectables 

Non surgery 

No incisions 

No compression garment

No general anesthesia

No stitches remove required

No recovery time

If you have any questions about 365mc LAMS | liposuction by injectables, please feel free to contact me ^^

My Instagram 
My Tiktok

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

365mc LAMS non-surgical procedure | Liposuction by injectables | lose 12kg in 10 months!

My 365mc Hospital LAMS - Liposuction Recovery Review DAY1 - 5