365mc LAMS non-surgical procedure | Liposuction by injectables | lose 12kg in 10 months!

365mc LAMS non-surgical procedure | Liposuction by injectables | lose 12kg in 10 months!

Today ~ I check my record of my inbody…

I discovered that I was 55kg in JUNE 2022 haha

Now I am 43kg! I lose around 12kg in 10months!

And my percentage body fat from 26% down till 19.6%!!




What is LAMS ?

LAMS - liposuction by injectables 

Non - surgery + NO incisions + NO NEED compression garment

No general anesthesia ; ONLY local anesthesia 

No stitches remove required ! SIMPLE and QUICK

No recovery time ; back to daily routine right after procedure!

If you have any questions about 365mc LAMS | liposuction by injectabl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 365mc Hospital LAMS - Liposuction Recovery Review DAY1 - 5

365mc LAMS liposuction | take away my JIBANGII 지방이 bellyfat!