My 365mc Hospital LAMS - Liposuction Recovery Review DAY1 - 5

My 365mc Hospital LAMS - Liposuction Recovery Review
 DAY1 - 5

I did my lower belly LAMS on Wed 
(23.1.11)
Today is post-lams Day 5.


Certainly my lower belly is still in a swelling state.

But bruise is going better right now.

You can see the changes from the photos.

The doctor said the bruise and clumps naturally disappear within 2 weeks…:(

And I will back the hospital to get the aftercare treatment on Wednesday:)

It is very important that you get the aftercare after liposuction!
Because!
Rapid decrease of the swelling!!






I am recording the changes everyday :)

Someone may ask what is LAMS!?

LAMS
(Local Anesthetic Minimal-invasive lipo-Suction) is a new obesity treatment developed by 365mc liposuction hospital Korea .

It is a non-invasive procedure which works similarly as the traditional liposuction. The process includes tunneling, dissolving, and extracting fat which takes only about an hour.
Since the procedure is non-invasive, no stitch is required and the recovery period is shorter than traditional liposuction.

The best result of LAMS is 3 months POST-LAMS!

365mc LAMS - liposuction by injectables 

Non surgery 

No incisions 

No compression garment

No general anesthesia

No stitches remove required

No recovery time

If you have any questions about 365mc LAMS | liposuction by injectables, please feel free to contact me ^^

My Instagram 
My Tiktok


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

365mc LAMS non-surgical procedure | Liposuction by injectables | lose 12kg in 10 months!

365mc LAMS liposuction | take away my JIBANGII 지방이 bellyfat!